- Exfoliate lips in the evening to have them prepped for the next day.
- Blot off balm before applying lipstick to avoid product overload.
- Use a lip brush for a more precise application.
- Line Lips after applying colour to get a cleaner line.
- Mush lips gently together after application to smooth and press the colour into the lips.
Photo Credit: Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Harpers Bazaar
Katie is a makeup artist based in Vancouver BC, represented by Lizbell Agency. She has been in the Vancouver beauty scene for 10 years, and in love with makeup for most of her life. When she is not painting faces she writes for her blog and is a contributor for Fashion Magazine.