Freeze Friday: Peanut Butter Banana Jelly Pops
Who ever said PBJ's are just for kids is LYING! I'm a fully grown child and I still love peanut butter on everything; especially paired with raspberry jelly, bananas and chocolate.
Is your freezer full of frozen bananas? Do you always have plans to make banana bread, like I do? This is just the recipe to get those suckers out of there! This FREEZE FRIDAY is for everyone. These PBBJ Pops are soooo good, I’m already on my second batch!
Peanut Butter Banana Jelly Pops
What You Will need
- Zoku Popsicle Moulds
- 5 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs Coco Powder
- 1 tbs of Summerland Sweets Raspberry Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Splash of milk or alternative milk (coconut, almond, soy) if the mixture gets too thick!
- Blend Frozen Bananas with a tiny splash of milk.
- Add peanut butter, coco powder, raspberry syrup, cinnamon and blend.
- Check consistency, if too thick add a touch more milk.
- Pour in popsicle moulds & freeze for 3-4 hours.
A Note From Katie...
This post was brought to you by our new guest contributor Kristi Houghton. Through-out the summer look to our new series, Freeze Friday, for inspiration for your weekend treats! We would love to hear what your favourite summer frozen snack is, make sure to let us know in the comment section below.