Bridal Beauty: Peach Glow
About The Look
Anita wanted natural makeup but for it to still look amazing in photos. One thing she wanted to make sure we avoided was having the makeup look too heavy in person. We decided to go a little smokier on the eyes but keep the skin coverage sheer and glowing. After trying a more pink blush we decided that it was a little too bright so we went with a softer peach look for cheeks and lips.
Products I Used
- Smashbox Primer Water.
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer.
- Giorgio Armani High Precision Concealer.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in RoseGold & Cocoa, used on lid and to smudge at lash line.
- Laura Mercier Eyeshadow - Morning Dew & Ginger, used to highlight and on the lid.
- MAC Powder Blush - Taupe, applied in crease.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Shade Black to line the eye.
- Ardell Individual Lashes Short & Medium Double Flare.
- Laura Mercier Blush - Lush Nectarine.
- MAC Powder Blush - Taupe, used to contour.
- Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt & Highlight, used bronzer shade to warm up the skin.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette to highlight the cheekbones
Lips & Brows
- MAC Lip Liner - Subculture.
- MAC Lipstick - Peach Blossom.
- Shu Uemura Hard 9 Formula - Seal Brown, used to fill in brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel.
See a few more photos from this beautiful bridal party below.