Freeze Friday: Fri-YAY Mule Pops
“Do you take your Fri-YAY Freeze Day as serious as I do? Thanks to these non-alcoholic little treats you can start your weekend thirst first thing Friday Morning! Or how about on your lunch break? Another reason why I love Zoku Popsicle Moulds, they come with removable plastic moulds that close shut with the stick. Easy to store in your lunch bag if you have a short commute or freezer pack!
Fri-YAY Mule Pops - For all you Ginger Lovers
What you'll need:
- Zoku Popsicle Moulds
- Lemon/Lime Juice
- Molcajete (Optional)
- 2 bottles of Old Tyme Ginger Beer - 500mls
- 1 cup of fresh Mint
- 4 Limes
- 1 tbs of Ginger Root
- Pour two bottles of Old Tyme Ginger Beer in to pitcher. If you have a Molcajete, stone grind 1 cup of fresh Mint until you have a pulp texture. If you don't have a Molcajete, chop Mint into pieces and use a spoon to squish the leaves to bring out it's flavour.
- Juice 4 Limes until you have 1/2 a cup of juice.
- Grate the Ginger Root and add all ingredients to the pitcher.
- Stir and pour into the Zoku Popsicle Moulds and freeze for 5-6 hours!
*Tip! Remember to role your limes with the palm of your hand against the counter to get the most juice.”