Freeze Friday: Coconut Almond Matcha Popsicles
This heat wave has been kicking my morning hot cup of java and tea. Thankfully these Matcha Pops have been doing the trick to keep me cool and energized! Check out the recipe below...
Coconut Almond Matcha Popsicles
What You'll Need:
- Zoku Freezer Popsicle Mould
- 6 cups Coconut Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey (Optional)
- Blend Coconut Almond Milk and Matcha Powder on high for 3 minutes. Option to add honey during this step.
- Pour liquid into your Zoku Freezer Popsicle Moulds.
- Freeze for 6+ hours. This time may change depending on the size/brand of your mould. To speed it up try the Zoku Quick Pop Maker.
A Note From Katie...
This post was brought to you by our new guest contributor Kristi Houghton. Through-out the summer look to our new series, Freeze Friday, for inspiration for your weekend treats! We would love to hear what your favourite summer frozen snack is, make sure to let us know in the comment section below.