These thirst quencher watermelon kiwi posicles do just the trick after walking my dog! Watermelon Kiwi Coco Pops are so simple and so deliciously hydrating I can't put them down!
Check out the recipe below...
Watermelon Kiwi Coco Pops
What you'll need
- 6 Cups of Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water
- 1/2 of a med- large watermelon
- 2 kiwis
- Zoku Popsicle moulds
1. Cut watermelon in to cubes and place in blender.
2. Add 6 Cups of Thirsty Buddha Coconut water to blender, mix on high for 2 minuets.
3. Peel and chop Kiwi in to small bite size pieces.
4. Pour watermelon and coconut water in your popsicle moulds, then add your kiwi to your liking.
5. Freeze over night, so u can enjoy first thing in the morning!
A Note From Katie...
This post was brought to you by our new guest contributor Kristi Houghton. Through-out the summer look to our new series, Freeze Friday, for inspiration for your weekend treats! We would love to hear what your favourite summer frozen snack is, make sure to let us know in the comment section below.