Freeze Friday: Chocolate Root Beer Pops
Are you still fighting a case of the Mon-daze? This weeks Freeze Friday will help you float those feelings away! This weekend treat yourself to a Chocolate Root Beer Float Pop!
Root Beer and me go wayyy back! It was my must-have anytime I would go out for a meal. Ever since I went dairy free I have found myself missing out! Now I have found the perfect Root Beer float replacement for all of us dairy free, dairy sensitive or people who just don’t like milk products! Take a look at the recipe below...
Chocolate Root Beer Pops
What You Will Need
- Zoku Popsicle Moulds
- 1 bottle Real Brew Draft Root Beer
- 1 can Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tbs Coco Powder
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- In a bowl whisk together the coconut milk, coco powder and cinnamon until smooth.
- Slowly pour in the bottle of Real Brew Draft Root Beer.
- Once the mixture is frothy and smooth pour in to the Zoku Popsicle Moulds.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours.
Tip - Leave a little extra room at the top while filling your moulds, since the root beer is carbonated the mixture expands a tad once frozen!