Freeze Friday: Lavender Honey Peach Pops
Dare I say it? A few more weeks left of Summer!? Time to hit to road and use up the rest of those weekends! If you are headed to my neck of the woods in the beautiful Okanagan, don’t forget to stop by the many local fruit stands and grab all those fresh fruits, vegetables and local goodies! That is where I found Orchard Blossom Ice Wine Honey. This honey is so delicious and mildly sweet with a hint of grape it tastes great anywhere you like honey normally. This Freeze Friday Popsicle is fresh and fruity with a hint of vino.
Lavender Honey Peach Pops
What You Will Need
- Zoku Popsicle Moulds
- 2 Okanagan Peaches
- 4 Sprigs of Lavender
- 2 tbsp Orchard Blossom Ice Wine Honey
- 3 cups 100% Orange Juice
- Chop peaches in to small pieces and place in moulds
- Remove purple lavender flower from stem
- In a bowl mix lavender, 2 tbsp of Orchard Blossom Ice Wine Honey, 3 cups of Orange Juice and then place into your moulds
- Freeze for 6-8 hours & Enjoy!
A Note From Katie...
This post was brought to you by our new guest contributor Kristi Houghton. Through-out the summer look to our new series, Freeze Friday, for inspiration for your weekend treats! We would love to hear what your favourite summer frozen snack is, make sure to let us know in the comment section below.